Refund Policy / Money Back Guarantee
In an event where a client has received and approved the design or requested changes to the design, the opportunity for the refund of the paid amount will no longer remain valid unless Codedigitals cancels or terminates the contract based on any reasons including but not limited to the event where all existing resources are exhausted in projects other than the project in review.
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- The client makes a request when the initial concepts for the design of any service is offered. However once the client approves or requests changes in the initial designs, the refund offer becomes void and refund request will not be entertained.
- If request for refund is made within 3 business days of signing the contract with codedigitals, the client would be eligible for full refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If refund request is initiated after 3 business days of signing the contract with codedigitals, the client would be eligible for 66% refund. (less processing fee)
- No refund request will be entertained after 2 business days of the initial design delivery to the client, however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction the clients are encouraged to contact us in case of any concern. We will ensure revisions.
- No refund request will be entertained if the client have not taken any action/no two way communication on the client’s project for 10 days after signing up contract with codedigitals. However, if the client wants to reactivate the design order, the client will be charged a certain fee depending on the complexity of the project.
- No refund requests will be entertained after the final files have been delivered.
- For website packages no refund will be entertained once the initial website development has been completed or once the website has been deployed live.
- For SEO, SEM & Social Media Services, no refund will be made after marketing strategy document is shared with the client.
- For video animation packages no refund request will be entertained after the designing of the storyboard.
- All refund requests should be communicated to the client’s account manager / business development manager. codedigitals, based on the violation of the client’s user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove the client’s request on an individual case to case basis.
- For codedigitals / Custom packages, refund policy will be applicable the same way as it is on the single packages. For example, if the client signs up for website development service and SEO, the client approves the website design, the client can claim refund for the SEO service before the strategy document is shared.
- A refund request will need to have a valid reason which must be qualified against the design brief and customer feedback for revisions. Unless a concept has not been designed according to the brief, a refund will not be given however further revisions will be provided until complete satisfaction.
- Money back guarantee is based on the fact that the order is placed in good faith. Where a customer has placed design orders with more than one design agency for the same job with the intention to claim refund, we do not consider it a good faith. In such a case we reserve the right to decline a refund request.
- All design jobs require customer feedback before finalizing the design therefore it is only fair that the customer gets involved and provides feedback in order to get the desired results.
- 100% unique design guarantee entitles the client to a re-draw if our designed logo is found to be considerably similar to another logo design that may already exists. Any resemblance to an existing design will be merely a coincidence and codedigitals will not accept any responsibility or claim of any compensation in such a case. It is the client's responsibility to get their art work copyrighted.
How to claim refund?
To assure the refund request is approved, please make sure the request meets the following requirements
- Claim refund specifying the client’s concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
- (+1) 773-657-4526
- Live Chat
- We will try to resolve the client’s concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email the client a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, the client’s design rights will be reserved by codedigitals and the client will not have rights to display any version of the designs sent by codedigitals. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to codedigitals, the client agrees that the client will neither have rights (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content work, product or media, nor will the client have any ownership interest in the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Copyright Act Office. We would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future. If the client has any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org